Are You Getting What You Need from Your Greater Louisville Area IT Support Provider?
Is your current IT guy letting you down and not fixing the problems for good? – Let’s talk.
What Do I Need to Look for in a Louisville Area IT Support Provider?
- A full team of IT professionals
- A continuous, comprehensive IT care strategy
- A stable, budgeted pricing structure
- A “customer-centric” philosophy
What Are Phoenix IT’s Areas of Service?
The staff at Phoenix IT live, work, and play in the Greater Louisville area. This knowledge of the culture and community provides powerful insights into what business owners need from their business IT to meet the needs of their customers.
We aren’t the IT company that is sending calls offshore. We’re local.
Among the areas Phoenix IT currently serves are:
- Shepherdsville, KY
- Mt. Washington, KY
- Hillview, KY
Does the Phoenix IT Specialize in Industry-Specific Workflow?
Does Your Current IT Support Provider Know What Your Next Steps Are?
Phoenix IT takes pride in helping our customers succeed. We are committed to equipping your Greater Louisville area business with the optimized technology assets and ongoing support you need to help your company grow.
What Does Phoenix IT Offer My Greater Louisville Area Company?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options
Is Your Business IT Support Solution Falling Short of Your Expectations?
No one likes to pay for a service that isn’t yielding the desired results.
Broken and slow IT systems have to be fixed. – It’s that simple.
With Phoenix IT, you can count on:
- A Team of IT Specialists Committed to Your Business’ Success
- Predictable IT Support Costs Tailored to Fit Any Budget
- Advanced Cybersecurity Measures to Keep Your Network and Data Secure
- Proactive IT Maintenance
- Real Time IT Answers to Employee Questions
- Executive-Level IT Advice
- Scalable Services to Match Company Growth