Looking for Dependable IT Support in Lexington?
Lexington businesses can have all of the right technology tools at their disposal and still experience the frustration of downtime.
Many things can lead to costly downtime for Lexington businesses including:
- Ransomware, Malware, or Spyware attacks
- User error
- Internal criminal activity
- Mechanical breakdown of hardware
- Software problems
- Localized natural disaster (flood, fire, storm, power surge)
Lexington businesses need the assurance that no matter what is going on around them, their IT will remain fully functional to continue to support internal workflows and peak performance.
Phoenix IT is pleased to offer Lexington small businesses dependable and secure IT working environments.
What is Managed IT Services?
Employing an in-house IT technician is a luxury most Lexington small businesses cannot afford. Managed IT Services offers the business an affordable alternative to hiring a full-time employee to address their IT needs.
The Phoenix IT team of expert technicians provides complete IT care for a fraction of the cost that you would pay for an on-site, full-time employee.
Managed IT Services is an IT support strategy that gives you control of your IT budget. Everything is included within a stable, monthly subscription payment.
With total IT care from Phoenix IT, your outsourced IT support team is on the job 24/7 to offer you continuous IT monitoring, maintenance, management, and security solutions – keeping your Lexington business technology optimized and thriving.
Can Managed IT Services Provide My Lexington Business with Advantages?
Managed IT Services help Lexington businesses get the most from the technology they already own. By leveraging each company’s IT assets, Lexington companies are primed to experience improved workflows, enhanced security, and greater productivity.
Among the advantages Phoenix IT offers Lexington companies are:
- Advanced Cybersecurity Measures to Keep Your Network and Data Secure
- Scalable Services to Match Company Growth
- Proactive IT Maintenance
- Real Time IT Answers to Employee Questions
- Executive-Level IT Advice
- A Team of IT Specialists Committed to Your Business’ Success
- Predictable IT Support Costs Tailored to Fit Any Budget
What Services Can Phoenix IT Provide for My Lexington Business?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options
What Industries Does Phoenix IT Support?
Lexington small businesses deserve specialized IT support partners that support the work they do. Our technicians represent a breadth of knowledge and experience in some of the most complex, industry-specific software solutions. This expertise has equipped us with the skills to handle the IT issues across a wide variety of fields.
Phoenix IT is pleased to provide specialized IT support to the following industries:
- Automotive Dealerships and Repair Shops
- Small to Mid-Size Businesses