Cloud Services In The Greater Louisville Area
What are Cloud Services?
Clouds Services are computing services that are available via the internet, including:
- File storage
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Application hosting
What are the benefits of Cloud Services?
There are numerous benefits to using Cloud Services over traditional in-house IT. These include:
- No need to maintain or purchase expensive IT infrastructure
- Do not need IT support staff
- Improved mobility so staff can work remotely
- Predictable monthly cost that can be an operating expense
- Having data stored offsite in multiple locations improves security
- Easily scalable solutions to meet business needs
How do backups work in the Cloud?
Backing up to the Cloud is ideal as it takes the backups offsite, reducing risk from fire, theft and hardware failure. The backups are uploaded via the internet at a time when there will be no business process impact.
What is application hosting?
Application hosting is having your application on a server in the Cloud, hosted by a third party like Amazon Web Services. The application is used via a browser on your computer. Application hosting reduces cost through lower maintenance and software licensing costs. It is an excellent environment to test new apps.
How does Office 365 work?
Office 365 is a Microsoft Cloud Service. Instead of buying Microsoft Office and upgrading every few years, an Office 365 subscription provides the latest version of Microsoft Office and all updates to your business. Office 365 provides an email service with Outlook available on any device. Users can store files on the Cloud with Microsoft OneDrive. Staff can use SharePoint for intranet websites to store, organize and share information. Office 365 is accessed via the internet, and the Office 365 Apps can be used in a desktop or mobile formats.
What IT services does Phoenix IT offer to Greater Louisville Companies?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options