Could a Move to VoIP and Hosted PBX Save Your Business Money?
VoIP and Hosted PBX for Greater Louisville Businesses
Could an Upgraded Phone System Improve Your Business Communications?
Your business relies on voice communications for teamwork and collaboration with vendors and clients.
Traditional landlines are subject to disruptions causing businesses to experience a break in communications. Even a short time without phone service is enough to derail any business.
Landline telephone networks are rapidly becoming a thing of the past for most businesses.
Today’s businesses are looking for reliable, cost-effective telecommunications services. That’s where VoIP comes into the picture.
What is VoIP?
VoIP, a service which is also known as Voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol), offers businesses a more reliable and economical system for communication.
By cutting former dependence upon landline-based telephone service, companies can embrace the dependability which comes with telecommunications backed by a high-speed internet connection.
A simple switch to Hosted VoIP and Hosted PBX offers:
- Cost Savings: VoIP costs less than more traditional telephone services regardless of calling radius, meaning businesses can say goodbye to expensive long distance phone bills for international phone calls.
- Convenience: VoIP offer businesses complete portability. Internet-based telecommunications systems can be used anywhere in the world with any internet connection.
- Flexibility: VoIP is designed to operate efficiently on any internet-connected device. Whether you have a phone, tablet, computer, or smartphone, any device can be used as a VoIP phone.
- Enhanced Functionality: Although VoIP stands for voice over IP, it is not limited to voice alone. You can make one-on-one video calls or even video conference calls.
What is the Cost for VoIP Telephone Systems?
VoIP technology is customized to the unique needs of each business, and as such, monthly costs vary. Some of the factors which affect pricing include:
- VoIP employed alongside continued desk phone dependence
- Migration to smartphone only telephone service
- The number of employees in house and working remotely
Regardless of each business’ approach to the integration of VoIP into their work processes, Internet-based telephone service will typically save company owners up to 50% when compared to traditional landline-based systems. But more than that, one of VoIP’s many advantages is a more professional presence with partners, vendors, and clients.
What Features Can I Expect From VoIP with Phoenix IT?
Some of the professional features businesses can count on from Phoenix IT include:
• Auto Attendant
• Call Routing
• Caller ID
• Follow Me Forwarding
• Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
• Message Waiting Indication
• Multi Call Appearance
• Desktop Console
• Hunt Groups
• ACD/Call Queuing
• Daylight Savings Time
• Day/Night/Holiday Switching
Can I Still Use My Standard Desk Phone?
Many businesses aren’t quite ready to make the leap from their standard desk phone to a telephone service that is entirely internet-based. Phoenix IT supports a combination of traditional landline service with internet-enabled telecommunications services to give businesses the best of both worlds.
The standard desk phones we offer are anything but standard.
Here are some of the features businesses can expect from Phoenix IT:
• Call Forward
• Call Hold
• Call Log
• Call Transfer
• Call Waiting
• 3-way Conferencing
• Do Not Disturb
• Headset Jack (RJ11)
• On Hook Dialing
• Auto Answer
• Busy Call Forward
• Phone Lock/Unlock
• Speed Dial
• Volume Control
• Administrator Password
• Named Ring Groups
• Call Park and Pickup
• Inbound Caller Name
What Benefits Does a Switch to VoIP-Based Telephones Offer My Business?
- Scalability –With VoIP, businesses have the capability to expand or reduce their user base with only a few simple clicks. This allows businesses to scale their services to their growth, meaning they only pay for what they use.
- Monthly Subscription Service –Phoenix IT allows business owners to use their VoIP services on a monthly subscription basis. There is no expectation of a long-term commitment. Our services are affordable and available at flat-rate pricing paid out in monthly installments.
Learn More About Phoenix IT’s Business Telephone Services
This is for 10 – 24 handsets and is an all inclusive price. You must purchase all hardware separately.
This is for 5 – 9 handsets and is an all inclusive price. You must purchase all hardware separately.
Small Office/ Home Office
This is for 1 – 4 handset(s) and is an all inclusive price. You must purchase all hardware separately.
Phoenix IT Telephone Services Partners