Tired of Losing Working Hours to Waiting for IT Help in Shepherdsville?
Let us show you how your business can have always-on IT support.
Are You Disappointed by Slow Response Times from Your IT Support for Your Shepherdsville Business?
Businesses in Shepherdsville rely on their technology to help them get their work done efficiently.
When technology malfunctions, having to wait for an IT repairman to show up cuts into valuable work time – costing Shepherdsville companies time and money.
Phoenix IT takes a different approach – monitoring your IT and fixing issues before they become problems that impact your productivity.
Can Phoenix IT Help Me Get More from My IT Environment?
Most Shepherdsville businesses already have the right technology assets in place. They simply need assistance from a quality Managed IT Services provider to help them leverage the power within the IT infrastructure they already own.
Phoenix IT loves to work with the small to mid-size business market in Shepherdsville to equip them an optimized IT environment which will support their company objectives and workflow as well as support them in their growth efforts.
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services is an alternative to hiring a full-time in-house IT specialist. This approach provides businesses with comprehensive, outsourced IT care without the expensive price tag of a salary and benefits package for a full-time employee.
The greatest benefit of outsourced IT support team for Shepherdsville businesses is the access to 24/7 help desk support. Phoenix IT offers businesses continuous IT monitoring, maintenance, management, and security solutions to keep their technology secure, optimized, and available.
Could Leveraged IT Support Be an Advantage for Your Shepherdsville Business?
- Real Time IT Answers to Employee Questions
- Executive-Level IT Advice
- A Team of IT Specialists Committed to Your Business’ Success
- Predictable IT Support Costs Tailored to Fit Any Budget
- Advanced Cybersecurity Measures to Keep Your Network and Data Secure
- Scalable Services to Match Company Growth
- Proactive IT Maintenance
What Other IT Services Does Phoenix IT Provide to Shepherdsville Businesses?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options
What Shepherdsville Industries Does Phoenix IT Support?
Our expert technicians represent a wide breadth of knowledge and experience in some of the most complex, industry-specific software solutions. This expertise has equipped us with the skills to handle the IT issues across a wide variety of fields.
Among the industries we currently serve are:
- Automotive dealerships and Repair Shops
- Small to Mid-Size Business