Could the Right IT Support Help My Automotive Dealership or Repair Shop Operate More Efficiently?
Tired of Searching for Highly Responsive IT Support for Your Car Dealership or Repair Shop?
The #1 complaint most automotive dealerships and repair shops have when it comes to their IT support team is the lack of responsiveness. When technology doesn’t function as it ought to, productivity grinds to a halt – something no business can afford to sustain for long.
Maximizing high-impact technology managed through the services of an expert IT team improves prevents downtime, streamlines workflow, and improves your ability to serve your clients.
24/7 access to help desk support ensures automotive dealerships and repair shops have their IT problems solved in real-time. The answers are only a phone call away.
What Does the Pheonix IT Team Typically Help an Auto Dealership or Repair Shop with?
- Communications Systems
- Workstation and Mobile Workflow Solutions
- Password Management
What About New and Emerging Technologies for the Auto Sales and Repair Industry?
We work with businesses like yours to implement and maintain technologies such as biometrics for time clocks and clocking in an out for repair tickets. These technologies give you analytics describing how long a tech spends on a car repair, how long were they in the bay, how long were they researching, and how long were they waiting for parts. Using the analytics can result in better executive decisions for greater efficiency and profitability.
What Automotive Applications Does Phoenix IT Support?
- Customer Service Management Systems
- Reynolds and Reynolds
- Repair Shopper
- Easy Deal
- Marketing 360
- CAMS Dealership Management System
- UNITS / EQUIP by Auto-IT
- Desk Manager by AutoManager
- AutoDealer Plus
- Dealertrack DMS
- BiT Dealership Software
Why Consider Managed IT Services?
Technology has changed the face of how automotive dealerships and repair shops operate. Not that long ago, car dealerships operated on little more than one computer to log inventory in the parts department and desktop phones in the office of each salesman.
Today’s car dealerships are technology-driven, relying on online services to maximize their operation’s efficiencies and overall profitability.
You need IT support that is specially tailored to the automotive industry to operate at peak capacity.
How Can IT Services from Phoenix IT Help My Automotive Dealership or Repair Shop?
The Phoenix IT approach focuses on comprehensive IT management services which include top-shelf, proactive security protocols and continuous IT monitoring and maintenance.
We have the skills to provide automotive dealerships and repair shops with strengthened email security, current computer systems, and internet access that can be relied on around the clock.
Phoenix IT proactively maintains your networks to prevent IT problems from arising. But should a problem ever arise, help is available 24/7 to troubleshoot and solve even the most challenging of IT issues.
We can streamline your current IT assets into one well-oiled machine – buying you back valuable office space and reducing your overall IT costs in the process.
What Does Phoenix IT Offer Automotive Dealerships and Repair Shops?
- Managed support services
- Seamless data synchronization
- Advanced and proactive cybersecurity solutions
- 24/7 help desk support
- Employee training to ensure security measures are understood and enforced
- Integration of applications and third-party tools
- Migration and streamlining of dealer management systems
What Other Services Does Phoenix IT Offer Automotive Dealerships and Repair Shops?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options