Could My Louisville Area Business Benefit from Industry-Specific IT Support?
If you’ve outgrown your generic IT services company, it’s time to find someone that knows your industry and can help you scale.
Can the Phoenix IT Team Provide Customized Support for My Industry?
For over twenty years, the technicians of Phoenix IT have proudly provided industry-specific, comprehensive IT care to small businesses in the Greater Louisville area.
But you already know, small doesn’t mean generic.
Often, the small business has more specialized IT needs than their bigger competitors.
We can help.
What Industries Does Phoenix IT Support?
We have the experience to maximize the IT assets you already own, advise on new technologies for your industry, and set you up for greater success.
Here are some of the industries we currently serve:
Does Phoenix IT Understand The IT Concerns My Industry Faces?
Every industry has its challenges. But to provide the right IT support, it is critical that your IT support provider understands the problems you encounter and can leverage technology to assist you with overcoming them.
Though some issues are common to a broad field of industries, others are specific to a unique field and require a specialist’s approach.
Here are some of the biggest challenges Greater Louisville businesses are looking to address:
- How can my staff get more work done using better technology?
- What do I need to protect my workflow from disaster and ransomware
- How do I keep hackers out?
- How can I provide mobile access for traveling or work-at-home employees?
Phoenix IT takes your technology concerns seriously. We make it our business to help you succeed by equipping you with a secure, dependable, user-friendly IT environment.
Can Phoenix IT Keep My Data Safe?
We keep your IT systems secure by fortifying them with the correct cybersecurity protocols to thwart cyber attacks. Our proactive approach to IT security management ensures your systems are continuously monitored and addressed to detect even minor vulnerabilities which could leave your Greater Louisville area business at risk.
What Services are Available to Greater Louisville Area Businesses?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options