Do You Need Additional Assurance that Your Business Data and Workflows are Protected?
Cybersecurity for Greater Louisville Businesses
Do I Have the Right IT Security Measures in Place?
With cybercrime at an all-time high, fortified security is at the forefront of the minds of every conscientious business owner.
Today’s businesses can benefit from a partnership with a Managed IT Services Provider that is dedicated to keeping their sensitive data and client information confidential and secure.
Phoenix IT’s cybersecurity services are based on the implementation and optimization of the correct hardware and software solutions coupled with rigorous maintenance and monitoring protocols.
Since each industry requires a very specific approach to function optimally and remain secure, we take the time to analyze each business to make sure they have the right tools in place for their defense.
How Does Phoenix IT Leverage Today’s IT Security Measures?
- Security Assessments: Regular audits of our clients’ current security systems allow us to provide valuable advice to improve any detected vulnerabilities before cybercriminals can spot then exploit them.
- Penetration Testing: On a quarterly basis, our expert technicians assess each network’s ability to defend itself against a cyber attack through simulation scenarios. We are then able to assess the results to shore up vulnerabilities and fortify the security of our clients’ IT environments.
- Network and WIFI security: Wireless networking has helped businesses reduce costs relating to network maintenance. However, Wifi does create greater risks when it comes to overall business security. Phoenix IT helps the business owner to secure their networks.
What Are the Elements of a Comprehensive Cybersecurity Strategy?
The Phoenix IT team focuses on a proactive approach to keeping our clients’ IT systems protected. Our focus is on prevention. This strategy allows us to identify and resolve potential threats before they can become a problem.
Here are a few of the tools we use to keep our valued clients’ data secure:
- Data Encryption
- Data Backup
- Physical Security Integrations
- Firewall Implementation and Monitoring
- Internet Traffic Monitoring
- Antivirus Implementation and Monitoring
- Network Security
- Email Security
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Identity Verification
- Role-Based Access
- Email Security
- Spam Filtering
- WIFI Security
What Other IT Support and IT Security Options Does Phoenix IT Offer to Greater Louisville Companies?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options