What Can I Do to Protect My Company’s Data and Workflow?
What Can I Do to Make Sure My Data is Protected Against a Disaster?
Today’s business owners are all too aware that data security is of paramount importance. Loss of data can occur on many fronts. Breaches of information can cause irreparable damage to the reputation of a company and cripple its potential.
That’s why a plan to backup and secure your data and workflow is critical to your long-term success.
The sad reality is that many companies that get hacked experience a loss that is so catastrophic that they are never able to regain their footing.
Phoenix IT helps Greater Louisville area businesses prevent data loss. We make it our business to assist our clients by providing reliable and consistent data backup with frequent testing performed to maintain full functionality.
Who or What Poses a Threat to My Data?
Data can be under attack from many different sources. Half the battle to protecting our clients’ data, workflow, and systems is identifying where the threats the loom.
Both man-made and natural disasters can cause harm to unprotected data and internal processes. Some of the most common threats include storms, natural disasters, human error, unhappy employees, and cybercriminals.
While we don’t hold a crystal ball to tell us where a threat may come from, we can employ proactive backup and disaster recovery protocols which enable us to get our Greater Louisville customers quickly back on the job again if disaster strikes.
What Safety Nets Are Available for My Data?
- File Backups
- System and State Backups
- Image Backups – allowing you to restore instantly to a temporary virtualized environment
There is no question that data loss can occur if an IT system is not properly backed up. That’s why a carefully thought out backup and data recovery solution is vital to make sure businesses don’t become casualties to data and workflow losses.
Phoenix IT specializes in customizing data backup and recovery solutions which focus on providing tailor-built on-site, off-site, and cloud data backup services.
What Does Phoenix IT Do to Protect My Data?
Phoenix IT has compiled a comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery services.
Among the tools we employ to protect the data and workflow of our Greater Louisville customers are:
- Offsite Cloud Backup
- Cloud Virtualization Services
- 24/7 Backup Monitoring & Validation
- Regular Testing
- Business Continuity Consulting
- Regular Onsite Backup
- Scalable Backup Services
- Image File Backups
What Other Services Does Phoenix IT Offer My Business?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options