Could High-Performance IT Support Help You Make Better Use of Mobile Workflow for Your Insurance Agency?
Can Customized IT Support Help Improve My Insurance Business’ Internal Processes and Promote Growth?
Generic approaches to complex problems rarely work, regardless of what the field may be. But when it comes to an industry as highly competitive as the insurance field, an expert approach isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity.
Many insurance companies hire Managed IT Services providers believing they have the skills to help them optimize their IT assets and are disappointed to discover that all they have to offer is out-of-the-box solutions that are ill-equipped to support internal work processes and growth for the insurance industry.
Phoenix IT has a proven track record of successfully serving insurance companies in the Greater Louisville area for many years.
Our technicians possess the specialized skill to handle your systems with great care, and the industry-specific expertise insurance companies need to thrive.
What Makes Phoenix IT’s Managed IT Services for the Insurance Business Different?
Phoenix IT has the expertise to provide insurance businesses with:
- Expert knowledge of insurance industry workflows and processes
- Advanced experience of the ins and outs of insurance applications
- Friendly and professional technicians
- Familiarity with current industry-standard security and compliance practices
What Insurance-Related Applications Does Phoenix IT Support?
- Applied (TAM)
- Agency Anywhere – Nationwide
- Rocket Referrals
- Binh Q
What Makes Phoenix IT Special?
The team at Phoenix IT has made it our mission to understand the intricacies of technology for the insurance industry. This commitment to excellence and current best practices for technology for the insurance sector has equipped Phoenix IT’s staff to help insurance companies make the most of the IT assets they already own.
With experience in telecommunications, insurance-specific apps, mobile and cloud computing, Phoenix IT has the knowledge and real-world experience to provide comprehensive Managed IT Services to insurance businesses throughout the Greater Louisville region.
Our commitment is to leverage the power of technology to solve YOUR organization’s problems.
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services offers insurance companies an alternative to employing a full-time, in-house IT technician. Phoenix IT offers our comprehensive and proactive approach to technology needs for the insurance industry at affordable, flat-rate monthly pricing.
Our focus is to build and maintain a secure, efficient, and optimal IT architecture for your workflows.
What Other Services Can I Expect from Phoenix IT?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options