Frustrated with Paying Endless Repair Bills for IT That is Always Breaking?
Need IT Support that Can Fix Your Small to Mid-Size Business IT Once and For All?
Small to mid-size businesses need IT that they can count on. Dealing with technology assets that continually break down leads to frustrated employees, lost work hours, and productivity that grinds to a halt. Everyone suffers, including the business’ valued customers.
Managed IT Services with Phoenix IT allows small to mid-size business to experience an IT environment that is stable, secure, and fully functional at all times. As a result, productivity is supported, and the business is primed for growth.
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services is an IT support strategy that combines continuous IT maintenance with operational monitoring to give small businesses the best in outsourced IT support. This service is available in an easily-budgeted monthly subscription payment that includes everything a small business needs.
Can My Technology be Tailored to the Needs of My Industry?
Small to mid-size businesses are special. Their needs are dramatically different from large scale operations. Generic software solutions are not nuanced enough to deal with the challenges small to mid-size businesses face every day. To operate at peak performance levels, the small to mid-size business requires a different level of functionality which comes from an optimized IT environment.
We provide security and standardized setup – simple and basic, so you don’t have to worry about customized this and customized that. Everything easily managed for cost-effectiveness, stability, and optimal uptime.
You need a simple IT support strategy which hits the high points of your technology needs while still falling within a reasonable price point for your budget.
Why Choose Phoenix IT for Your Small to Mid-Size Business?
- A partnership based on strong relationships, integrity, and trust
- Advanced and proactive cybersecurity backed by continuous monitoring to unearth and reinforce potential risk zones
- Total IT management and maintenance
- Customized IT strategy to fit your specific business and field of expertise
- Experienced, professional IT specialists with an understanding of your industry
- Budget-friendly pricing available in affordable, monthly installments
- 24/7 help desk support to answer your questions promptly each time you call
- Executive-level IT consulting to assist with upcoming technology decisions
- Streamlined IT assets to improve workflow and efficiencies
What IT Services Can I Count On for My Small to Mid-Size Business?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against online dangers
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that your data is saved and secured against localized negative events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations properly wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options