Looking for IT Support Designed Explicitly for Kentucky Mortgage and Financial Services?
You rely heavily on technology to run the business. That’s precisely why it’s vital to invest in IT support that is dependable and equipped to satisfy the requirements of workflow and expectations of clients.
Why is Cybersecurity Important to a Kentucky Mortgage or Financial Service Company?
Understanding that the nature of data held by mortgage and financial services companies, it’s no surprise they are at an increased risk of cyber-attacks. A cyber attack does not only have a financial impact on business but could also ruin the brand reputation and damage its relationship with customers to the bottom line. The loss of customers should be a real concern for any company, and therefore, the protection against cyber security incidents should be a top priority.
What Solutions Does the Phoenix Team Use to Solve Your Workflow and Collaboration Issues?
- LastPass – Storing encrypted passwords online
- LogMeIn – Remote access to computers from any part of the world
- VoIP and Mobile VoIP – Delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over the internet
- Video Conferencing & Video Chat
- Support of Specialized Applications – Calyx Point, Softpro, Qualia
Standardized or Customized Business Technology? – Which is best?
IT support companies like to talk about customized business technology.
The more customization you do in an IT environment, the more complex it becomes and the more things there are to go wrong.
We offer a secure and standardized setup – simple and basic, so you don’t have to worry about customizations. Everything is easily managed to be cost-effective, stable, and have an optimal uptime.
Why Should You Outsource IT Services?
Technology is evolving very fast and in the face of increasing competition. Therefore, it pressures mortgage and financial service companies to deliver more for less and adapt their businesses quickly.
By outsourcing your IT support, you can enjoy lower cost, flexible technology to meet your business objectives, willing and highly skilled IT staff. A partnership with an IT Service provider could potentially result in improved processes and thus increase profit margins.
Phoenix IT Solutions has proven track record working with mortgage and financial services. As one of the leading IT companies in Kentucky, we understand the real challenges that come with the technology advancement which allows us to identify opportunities and offer a myriad of customizable IT solutions in security and IT support.
What About Compliance and Regulation?
Mortgage and financial services are subject to specific regulations. You need to ensure that all your activities and processes comply with industry standards and legislation. Phoenix IT Solutions is up to date with any regulatory changes and promises transparency for its business processes.
What IT Services Does Phoenix IT Provide To Mortgage Companies and Financial Services Businesses?
- VoIP – Helping you communicate securely, professionally, and efficiently from anywhere
- Network Infrastructure Management – Providing continuous IT management, maintenance, and operational monitoring
- Cybersecurity – protecting your in-house and cloud assets against digital attacks
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Making sure that we save your data and secure it against localized events
- Break/Fix Hourly Support Services – Providing IT support help on an hours plus materials basis
- Cloud Services – Helping you make the most of the flexibility, mobility, and cost savings benefits of cloud options
- Mobile Device Security and Management – Enabling you to utilize your mobile device without compromising security
- Cabling – Getting new builds or renovations wired for new or expanded networks
- Help Desk – Giving you the answers you need for day-to-day questions and addressing troubleshooting requests
- Internet and Connectivity Consulting – Helping you sort through your internet needs and carrier options