Innovative Data Security Solutions for Small & Mid-Sized Businesses in Kentucky
Technology has reshaped how we conduct business. It has made employees and enterprises more productive while easing communication and collaboration. However, that same technology is fraught with risks, from malicious hackers out to steal your data to viruses and ransomware that cripples your business.
Small and mid-sized enterprises have to deal with increasingly sophisticated threats without a corresponding increase in budgets or personnel. Keeping pace requires out-of-the-box solutions that leverage emerging tech and expertise to mitigate disasters and guarantee efficient workflows. First, however, you must understand the threats facing your company including ransomware, spyware, and other localized disasters.
What is Ransomware?
Ransomware is a form of malicious computer software that infects your computer systems, denying you access to your data or threatening harm. The attacker then demands a ransom payment from you, promising – not always truthfully – to grant back access upon payment. The costs can run to thousands of dollars usually payable to cyber-criminals in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
What Solutions Does Phoenix IT Offer Kentucky Businesses to Secure Workflows?
Here are some of the cutting edge solutions we provide Kentucky businesses to fortify their IT systems and enhance efficiency.
- Cybersecurity – Protecting your data and other critical IT assets from cybercriminals, both in-house and in the cloud, through proactive IT security management, monitoring and incident response
- VoIP Communications – Providing you with modern and secure business telephone functionality delivered over internet infrastructure guaranteeing better communication and collaboration
- Data backups and recovery – Setup, monitoring, and maintenance of critical data backups on-site and to secure, accessible and convenient off-site locations including deployment and testing of your IT infrastructure to ensure you keep working when the worst happens.
- Redundant Internet Connectivity – Design, audit, monitoring and maintenance of network devices to prevent downtime and eliminate single points of failure.
What Should be Part of Your Cybersecurity Strategy?
Cybersecurity is an evolving strategy against criminals who are set on causing trouble and stealing from small businesses here in Louisville. Here are the IT security elements that form the starting point for the good guys in that battle.
- Network security
- Endpoint security
- Email security
- Data encryption
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- WiFi Security
- Antivirus Management
- Security monitoring
- Firewall Management
What are the Advantages of Managed IT Services in Mitigating Cyber Threats?
Here are some of the benefits of adopting a proactively managed approach to fortifying your cyber-defenses:
- Access to highly trained and certified cyber professionals at a fraction of the cost
- Predictability in your budget and other related expenses
- Frees you to focus on your core business without worrying about cybersecurity or other routine IT issues